Monday, January 23, 2006

Beginner

A’kum dan Salam sejahtera,

How to start? Nak start dari mana? Ntahla..aku pun terdiam tadi for 5 mins. Nak story ape yek. Oklah start from how did I had the idea to have my own blog. It’s all start from my colleagues. A few of them have their own, why not me. So, I put their blog at the Links. Thank you Saira (the person who introduced this blog). Tapi ape yang nak diceritakan? So, I decided it’s not to story to but to share with. Mungkin aku update blog ni pun sekali sebulan. First aku nak share why I choose the name of arys. Take times jugaklah which one to choose. This name was given by my friends. Masa tu kat MRSM Kuantan (form 4&5). They were difficult to call my full name (panjang sangat.. ye ke? aku rase pendek dan amat mudah..hehe). So short cut of it, jadilah nama tu walaupun aku rase itu nama lelaki (even my classmates..lelakila.. pun terkejut).
So, for everybody yang sempat singgah disini, thank you. You are welcome! And don't forget drop by here if you have free time. Any comment?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* daily habits are important: seven apples a day instead of one a day, will not get the job done *